Chef Wimon of Radisson Blu Plaza shows Rajat Bigghe how to make her favourite Chicken Thai Red Curry.
The next time you are craving Thai Curry, don’t step out, step into your kitchen and whip it up in a jiffy.
Olive Oil 2 tsp
Boneless Chicken 500 gms
Thai Red Curry Paste 1 tbsp
Zucchini (sliced) 200 gms
Capsicum (Red) 1
Onion 200 gms
Cornstarch 1 tbsp
Thai Light Coconut milk 1 cup
Cilantro (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken pieces; cook and stir for about three minutes.
- Mix in the curry paste, zucchini, capsicum, carrot and onion.
- Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the coconut milk and then pour into the skillet.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Right before serving, stir in the chopped fresh cilantro.
Serve up this curry the delicately steamed Jasmine rice. Learn to do this and a healthy supper on short notice is never a problem.